Location: West Bromwich. UK-wide travel required.
We are currently recruiting a Technical Sales Executive with a proven successful track record in industrial sector, preferably with knowledge of vacuum forming and /or industrial fabrication /machining. You’ll ideally know lots about plastic sheet/material and probably have an engineering background that has familiarised you with technical drawings and specs.
You will liaising with new and existing clients across a range of sectors including industrial and automotive. You’ll provide technical support & value-engineered solutions and manage projects from initial enquiry to successful completion. You’ll pro-actively manage your clients and identify new sales opportunities. You’ll be meeting clients in person and virtually so strong communication skills are a must.
Experience And Skills:
- Recent and proven experience within the Industrial sector
- Preferably with experience of vacuum forming, industrial fabrication & similar manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of plastic sheet/material an advantage, together with technical sales experience
- Ideally an engineering background with ability to understand drawings and tech spec
- Strong business development skills.
- Excellent relationship builder.
- Good technical aptitude.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Able to communicate effectively across all levels.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Pro-active and tenacious approach.
- Highly self-motivated and driven to succeed.
What We Offer:
You’ll be joining one of the UK’s best regarded acrylic manufacturers with over 50 years’ experience in manufacturing high quality parts, products and components across many sectors. With our £m investment in the latest equipment & software we can offer innovative effective solutions that will help you drive the business forward. You’ll be supported by inhouse design, manufacturing and distribution teams, as well as an experienced ‘can do’ management team.
We are looking to appoint a candidate straight away so if you are interested please email your CV together with a brief covering letter to email@example.com or call Andy to discuss the vacancy on 0121 580 3080
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES