Skilled Vacuum Former
Wrights Plastics is currently looking to recruit an experienced vacuum former to a permanent full time role within our expanding team.
Location: West Bromwich.
We are currently recruiting a permanent vacuum former to join the growing team at our West Bromwich HQ. You’ll be developing new skills as you form & finish a wide range of products and parts for one of the UK’s leading vacuum forming companies.
You will set-up, run and maintain the Geiss/Shelley vacuum forming machines as instructed in accordance with our manufacturing processes & monitor and assure the quality of moulds/parts. You’ll carry out routine maintenance and safety checks as required. You’ll liaise with other members of the vacuum forming team & other teams to ensure jobs are completed on time & to the required standard.
Experience And Skills:
- Previous experience of vacuum forming essential
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with accuracy, attention to detail within a busy time sensitive environment
- Ability to identify processes needing improvement and recommend solutions.
- Display a positive outlook and be reliable, friendly and hardworking.
- Be a strong communicator.
- Enjoy working as part of a fast-moving team
What We Offer:
You’ll be joining one of the UK’s best regarded acrylic manufacturers with over 50 years’ vacuum forming experience. You’ll be supported by inhouse design, manufacturing and distribution teams, as well as an experienced ‘can do’ management team.
Generous holiday entitlement
On site parking
We are looking to appoint a candidate straight away so if you are interested please email your CV together with a brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andy to discuss the vacancy on 0121 580 3080
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES