Skilled Acrylic Fabricator
Wrights Plastics Group is currently looking to recruit an experienced fabricator to a permanent full time role within our expanding team.
Location: West Bromwich
We are currently recruiting a permanent full time acrylic fabricator to join our growing team at our West Bromwich HQ. You’ll be developing new skills as you manufacture a wide range of products and component parts in a range of plastics/acrylics to be fabricated and finished on site using some of the latest machinery.
Experience And Skills:
- Previous experience of manufacturing/fabrication with Acrylics/Plastics essential
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with accuracy, attention to detail within a busy time sensitive environment
- Ability to identify processes needing improvement and recommend solutions.
- Display a positive outlook and be reliable, friendly and hardworking.
- Be a strong communicator.
- Enjoy working as part of a fast-moving team
What We Offer:
You’ll be joining one of the UK’s best regarded acrylic manufacturers with over 50 years’ experience in manufacturing high quality parts, products and components as well as bespoke across many sectors. You’ll be supported by inhouse design, manufacturing and distribution teams, as well as an experienced ‘can do’ management team.
Generous holiday entitlement
On site parking
We are looking to appoint a candidate straight away so if you are interested please email your CV together with a brief covering letter to email@example.com or call Andy to discuss the vacancy on 0121 580 3080
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES