Wrights Plastics is a UK-based company that specialises in the design, manufacture, and supply of a wide range of plastic products. The company has a 46000 sq ft production base in West Bromwich
Wrights Plastics has been in operation for over 50 years and has established itself as a leading plastic products manufacturer in the UK. The company has a wide range of products that includes point-of-sale displays, signage, and retail fixtures.
In addition to their standard products, Wrights Plastics also offers custom design and fabrication services. This means that they can create bespoke products to meet the specific needs of their clients.
Wrights Plastics is committed to using sustainable and environmentally friendly materials and manufacturing processes. They have implemented a number of measures to reduce waste and energy consumption in their operations.
Who do Wrights Plastics work for?
Wrights Plastics provides plastic products and services to a wide range of customers across various industries. Their customers include retailers, point-of-sale display companies, event organisers, exhibition contractors, museums and galleries, and hospitality businesses.
The company has worked with a number of well-known brands and organisations, both in the UK and internationally. Some of their clients include M&S, IKEA, Selfridges, Jaguar Land Rover, Tesco, The Morgan Motor Company, Timberwolf and many others.
Wrights Plastics’ ability to offer bespoke design and fabrication services means that they can work with clients on a one-to-one basis to create custom products tailored to their specific needs. This has helped them to build long-term relationships with many of their clients, who return to them for repeat business.
What processes do Wrights Plastics carry out inhouse?
Wrights Plastics has invested heavily in its manufacturing capabilities and has a range of in-house processes that enable them to design, fabricate, and finish plastic products. Some of the processes carried out in-house by Wrights Plastics include:
- CNC Routing – Computer Numerical Control routing is a process that involves using computer-controlled machines to cut, shape, and carve plastic sheets to precise specifications.
- Laser Cut Plastics – This process involves using a laser beam to cut and engrave plastic sheets to create intricate designs and shapes.
- Vacuum Forming – This process involves heating a plastic sheet until it becomes pliable and then forming it over a mold using a vacuum. This process is used to create curved and complex shapes.
- Digital Printing – Wrights Plastics has the capability to print high-quality graphics and images directly onto plastic sheets using digital printing technology.
- Assembly – Once the individual components have been fabricated, Wrights Plastics’ skilled team assembles them into finished products.
- Quality Control – Wrights Plastics has a dedicated quality control team that ensures that all products meet their high standards of quality and workmanship before they are dispatched to customers.
By carrying out these processes in-house, Wrights Plastics can maintain complete control over the production process, ensuring that products are made to the highest standards and delivered on time.
Do Wrights Plastics offer sustainable solutions to acrylic fabrication?
Wrights Plastics is committed to reducing the environmental impact of their manufacturing operations and offers a range of sustainable solutions to their customers.
One of the ways Wrights Plastics addresses sustainability is through the materials they use. They offer a range of sustainable and eco-friendly materials, such as recycled plastics, biodegradable plastics, and materials made from renewable sources. .
In addition to their use of sustainable materials, Wrights Plastics has implemented a range of measures to reduce their environmental impact. For example, they have installed energy-efficient lighting systems and have optimised their production processes to reduce waste and energy consumption. They also recycle waste materials and use renewable energy sources wherever possible.
Wrights Plastics is committed to continuous improvement in sustainability and works closely with their customers to develop eco-friendly solutions that meet their specific needs. They have also achieved ISO 9001 certification, which is an internationally recognised standard for quality control management systems.