Check out our latest vacancies & join our expanding team at one of the UK’s leading acrylic fabricators.
You’ll find all our latest vacancies posted on this page.
Wrights Plastics is a well-respected family-owned business operating in our sector for over 50 years. An opportunity has arisen for an Administrative Coordinator, to support a busy, small team in all aspects of running an office. This position requires initiative and all-round skills, and the applicant must have experience in an office environment.
The position is Permanent and full time, 37.5 hours per week although we would consider applications of a minimum of 30 hours. The location is West Bromwich.
Salary based on £12.50 to £15.50 per hour depending on experience a suitability for the role.
CV’s to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org – Closing date: 7th. September.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Liaising with customers and suppliers in support of the Sales and Estimating Team.
- General support to a small Accounts Team when required.
- Updating paperwork and maintaining documents.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing the filing system.
- Helping to organise office areas and functions.
- Liaising with the Operations and Production Team.
- Aiding with client reception when required.
Skills and Requirements:
- A level of educations which demonstrates numeracy and an ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Experience in a small office environment with a pleasant demeaner.
- “Can do” attitude,
- Proficient in the use of Word, Outlook and Excel.
- An ability to work well under their own initiative.
Think you’ve got the skills we are looking for?
If our current vacancies don’t meet your experienc or skills but you would like to work for one of the UK’s leading acrylic fabrictors then send your CV & a short covering email to email@example.com