CNC Machining and Routing & Laser Profiling
Precision CNC Routing & Machining Services
We provide an extensive range of precision CNC routing and CNC machining services. Our reputation for quality, service and price has ensured we have continued to grow our business since we were established in 1969. With almost fifty years experience we’ll help turn your idea into a completed project.
- All CNC routing and CNC machining is carried out in house at our 46,000 square ft production unit.
- Services include 5 axis CNC machining, 4 axis CNC & 3 axis CNC using specialist leading-edge kit
- Experienced engineering staff, a dedicated CAD team and the very latest software and CNC routers ensures we work to the very highest standard and complete projects on time and on budget.
- Flexible working practices and processes means that we can manage fast turnarounds and short lead times when required.
- CNC router service means we can manipulate plastics to the highest specification – cutting multiple shapes and sizes across a range of materials with varying thicknesses.
CNC Routing / CNC Machining Services
- Prototypes and one-offs, short runs and large volume
- Advice on design and manufacture
- Complete end-to-end service if required
- Extensive production space and warehousing facility
- Established assembly and collation teams and a distribution service that delivers across the UK
We can manage the whole production process from design to delivery.
Investing in the best CNC routers
We have a rolling programme of investment that has seen us introduce some leading edge cutting and machining technology – sometimes for the first time in the UK. Our investment helps us remain competitive in a global market and supports UK jobs. For customers the benefits are clear: improved workflow, reduced production times, improved quality and extend routing services across a range of plastics and substrates. Our ISO 9001 accreditation is just the most recognisable recognition of our commitment to quality and excellence. With almost fifty years’ experience in plastic fabrication and an extensive range of manufacturing, industrial and retail clients, we combine the latest technology and old-fashioned service to provide a stress-less service from end-to-end.
Our current range of plant and equipment includes
- Zünd G3 XL-3200 laser cutting system 2270mm x 3200mm
- 5 axis CNC Machinable area 2100mm x 1500mm
- 4 axis CNC Machinable area 2500mm x 1250mm
- 3 axis CNC Machinable area 1700mm x 1000mm
- 3mt x 2mtr Flexicam flatbed with auto head
- Computerised beam saw – bed size 3400mm x 2400mm
To find out more or discuss your needs call us today on 0121 580 3080