Creating memorable retail environments
We provide a wide range of retail display services and products for the sector. Since 1969 our quality, attention to detail and exceptional value has seen the company continue to grow and provide retail display services for High Street brands as well as independent retailers. Services include
- Design and fabrication of retail display solutions, POP & POS display
- FSDU, CDU, CTU and merchandising units
- Internal and external signage, wayfinding
- LED lightboxes
- Wall panels and coverings
- Instore signage and wayfaring
- Printing and graphics
- Off-the-shelf shop equipment and Point of Sale Display
Retail clients include Marks & Spencer, The Arcadia Group, Tesco, John Lewis Partnership, Thomas Pink, Jack Wills, Fred Perry, Gala Coral and Bet Fred as well as hundreds of independent retailers.
The complete retail display service from design to delivery
Our stress free end-to-end service is valued by our clients. All our acrylic fabrication and signage projects are completed in-house – helping us minimise costs and maximise quality control. Customers benefit from:
- Design expertise. We can develop an effective unit from your initial drawing or idea, and advice on most cost-effective solution.
- Manufacturing excellence. Attention to detail is second nature to us and we can manufacture prototypes and one-offs, small runs for specialist brands to large runs for nationwide roll-out.
- Huge capacity. Our 42,000sq ft production base means we have the space to undertake larger projects as well as shorter runs. Our flexible working practices mean we can add the necessary resources and staff required for fast turnaround without loss of quality.
- Brand understanding. Our expertise will make sure our solutions support the brand experience.
- Assembly & Collation services. Dedicated teams will provide in-house assembly and collation to save time, money and worry. It’s a seamless end-to-end service.
- Distribution Network. We can deliver to you or your clients retail network, ensuring we are meet all their compliance requirements and providing timely reporting for peace of mind.
We invest in people and technology
Our investment in the latest technology means we can provide exceptional quality services, an improved workflow and faster completion. We have a rolling programme of investment and often are the first in the UK to use the very latest cutting and printing technology. Our investment in people means we have expert teams across the organisation. Our design and CAD experts can turn your idea into a cost-effective solution. Our production team have an eye for detail and sector experience, and our project management team will keep you informed throughout the process – from clear costings to final delivery ensuring we deliver on time every time.
Responsible, sustainable and ethical
As well as a commitment to UK jobs and manufacturing, we also take our environmental and supply-chain responsibilities seriously. We have developed a radical plan to reduce the environmental impact of the products they produce by changing the materials and processes used as well as to reduce waste, energy consumption and improve levels of recycling. For more details about our environmental commitment go here Additionally we are members of SEDEX a highly respected not-for profit organisation “dedicated to driving improvements in responsible and ethical business practices in global supply chains.”
To find out more or discuss your needs call us today on 0121 580 3080
Read more about our recently completed projects for the retail sector