Our sister brand Mid West Displays has established an exceptional reputation for the digital screen solutions. Not only do they supply a range of top-rated screens at some of the lowest prices around, the level of service and support is unbeatable.
They have now increased the amount of value added- services offered as part of their digital commercial services aimed to ensure organisations choose the correct screen for their needs, to maximise the benefits of the screen & utilise all its functions, and additional branding and logistics services. These services include
- FREE Life Time Tech Support. If customers require any assistance setting up or using your digital screen or have any problems at all, Mid West Displays can provide free technical support via telephone and email.
- Onsite Support & Maintenance. An installation service for products, and service-level agreements for larger projects that require maintenance contracts are available.
- Extended Warranty. All products come with a FREE 3 year commercial warranty as standard but this you can be upgraded at point of purchase.
- Training. As well as providing free remote CMS training sessions and webinars the company can also visit deliver onsite bespoke training•.
- Advanced Replacements. Any hardware failure during the warranty period & the company will send you an advanced replacement and arrange for your old display to be collected free of charge. This ensures no downtime when you are without a screen.
- Custom Product Testing & Configuration. Third party software or a website or configuration can be tested prior to despatch.
- 3D Rendering. A 3D rendering of any screen in situ to help you to visualise how amazing your digital menu board, digital screen or digital posters will look.
- Logistics Support. Express delivery is available if required due to large stockholding.
- Project Support. Loan and rental options are available•
- Customisation. Bespoke branding can be incorporated to create truly customised screens.
(Please note some geographical restrictions and charges may apply)
Find out more here