3 axis CNC services
Trust the experts. We have invested in the latest kit and the best people to offer an unparalleled 3 axis CNC services designed to help you reduce costs without impacting on quality.
What is 3 axis CNC?
3-axis CNC machining evolved from the practice of rotary filing, and is a milling process that operated on two axes, the X & Y axis. In 3 axis machining, the workpiece remains still while the cutting tool moves along the 3 axis to mill the part. 3-axis machining still one of the most widely used techniques to create mechanical parts, products and components.
What are the benefits of 3 axis machining?
3 axis machining be used for automatic/interactive operation, milling slots, drilling holes, and cutting sharp edges. Because 3-axis machining only operates on the 3 axis, it’s relatively simple and allows material to be removed in these 3 axes represented by back to front, side to side and up and down.
While it is the most basic machining process, 3-axis machining may be ideal for many production projects depending on the size of your production run, the workpiece requirements, accuracy and finish constraints, materials used and your holding capabilities.
Why choose 3 axis services from Wrights Plastics?
The quality of the finished product that has been manufactured using 3 axis CNC machining process depends not just upon the process but the machinery used and the team in charge. Application expertise and materials credibility are important in the successful completion of the project. Using the latest in CNC routers will maximise the quality, speed and efficiency of the project.
Wrights Plastics has over 50 year’s expertise in precision CNC routing and machining. Our investment in the latest kit and technology has helped us increase efficiency and speed of production as well as reduce waste and energy-use. Our dedicated team will work with you throughout the whole process – from creating CAD files for best set-up to despatch of the production run.
Precision CNC Routing Services from Wrights Plastics
We provide an extensive range of precision CNC machining and CNC routing services. Our reputation for quality, service and price has ensured we have continued to grow our business since we were established in 1969. With almost fifty years experience we’ll help turn your idea into a completed project.
- All CNC routing and CNC machining is carried out in house at our 46,000 square ft production unit.
- Services include 5 axis CNC machining, 4 axis CNC & 3 axis CNC using specialist leading-edge kit
- Experienced engineering staff, a dedicated CAD team and the very latest software and CNC routers ensures we work to the very highest standard and complete projects on time and on budget.
- Flexible working practices and processes means that we can manage fast turnarounds and short lead times when required.
- Our extensive CNC routing services mean we can manipulate plastics to the highest specification – cutting multiple shapes and sizes across a range of materials with varying thicknesses.