Laser Cut Plastic
State of the art laser cut plastic & acrylic profiling services
SECTOR LEADING LASER CUTTERS
OVER 50YRS' EXPERTISE
PRECISION PLASTIC PROFILING
Precision Acrylic Laser Cutting & Laser Cut Plastic
We provide an extensive range precision laser cut plastic & acrylic laser profiling services. Our reputation for quality, service and price has ensured we have continued to grow our business since we were established in 1969. With almost fifty years experience we’ll help turn your idea into a completed project.
- All laser cut plastic / acrylic cutting is carried out in house at our 46,000 square ft production unit.
- Experienced engineering staff, a dedicated CAD team and the very latest software and Laser Cutting System ensure we work to the very highest standard and complete projects on time and on budget.
- Flexible working practices and processes means that we can manage fast turnarounds and short lead times when required.
- Cutlite Penta Plus offers sector leading acrylic laser cutting and engraving, Its contactless operation increases speed & efficiency as well as reducing waste. Its linear motor technology allows a perfect qualify of processing, very high dynamics and great production capacity.
Benefits of laser cut plastic from Wrights Plastics
- quick and efficient service
- high-quality finish
- low-cost set ups & no tooling costs
- highly intricate cut patterns can be achieved
- the ability to change component designs easily
Use our exceptional laser cut plastic service for
- Prototypes and one-offs, short runs and large volume products
- Manufacture of plastic parts, products and components
- Point of Sale retail display
- Industrial components and parts
- Engraving and sign making
Why Use Our Plastic Laser Cutting Services?
Experience incredibly precise and flawless laser cut plastic and acrylic profiling with our state-of-the-art laser cutting services. Our precision laser technology ensures that your projects are executed with unparalleled accuracy. Enjoy the peace of mind knowing that every detail, every curve, and every edge will be cut with meticulous precision, guaranteeing a perfect end result. With our laser cut plastic and acrylic profiling service, you can bring your creative visions to life with utmost precision, making your projects stand out from the crowd.
We offer a complete end-to-end operation – pick and mix the services you need to complete your project. Our design & CAD teams can help turn ideas into a workable reality. Your account manager will guide you through the project from start to finish – and we can assemble, store and distribute the complete parts to save you hassle, time and cost.
Investing in state of the art laser profiling technology
We have a rolling programme of investment that has seen us introduce some leading edge cutting and machining technology – sometimes for the first time in the UK. Our investment helps us remain competitive in a global market and supports UK jobs. For customers the benefits are clear: improved workflow, reduced production times, improved quality and extend routing services across a range of plastics and substrates. Our ISO 9001 accreditation is just the most recognisable recognition of our commitment to quality and excellence. With almost fifty years’ experience in plastic fabrication and an extensive range of manufacturing, industrial and retail clients, we combine the latest technology and old-fashioned service to provide a stress-less service from end-to-end.
Complete the plastic laser profiling enquiry form or call us on 0121 580 3080
Our current range of plant and equipment includes
INHOUSE DESIGN & CAD
Turning your idea into a workable design with effective CAD is part of the service. Our expert team bring their experience to every project to deliver cost-effective solutions.
WHAT PLASTICS CAN BE LASER CUT?
Laser cut plastic refers to the process of using a laser beam to precisely cut or engrave plastic materials. This technology is commonly used in various industries for creating intricate designs, prototypes, custom parts, signage, and other plastic components
Our material expertise will help us choose the best material for your product. The list below is not complete & depends upon available extraction.
- Styrene (HIPS)
CHECKOUT SOME OF OUT RECENT PLASTIC LASER CUTTING PROJECTS
To find out more or discuss your needs call us today on 0121 580 3080