Laser Cutting & Laser Profiling
State of the art laser cutting and laser profiling services
Precision Laser Cutting & Laser Profiling Services
We provide an extensive range precision laser cutting & laser profiling services. Our reputation for quality, service and price has ensured we have continued to grow our business since we were established in 1969. With almost fifty years experience we’ll help turn your idea into a completed project.
- All laser profiling / laser cutting is carried out in house at our 46,000 square ft production unit.
- Experienced engineering staff, a dedicated CAD team and the very latest software and Laser Cutting System ensure we work to the very highest standard and complete projects on time and on budget.
- Flexible working practices and processes means that we can manage fast turnarounds and short lead times when required.
- Cutlite Penta Plus offers sector leading cutting and engraving, Its contactless operation increases speed & efficiency as well as reducing waste. Its linear motor technology allows a perfect qualify of processing, very high dynamics and great production capacity.
Benefits of Laser Cutting
- quick and efficient cutting
- high-quality cut finish
- low-cost set ups & no tooling costs
- highly intricate cut patterns can be achieved
- the ability to change component designs easily
Use our exceptional service for
- Prototypes and one-offs, short runs and large volume products
- Point of Sale retail display
- Industrial components and parts
- Engraving and sign making
Why Use Wrights Plastics Laser Profiling & Laser Cutting Services
We offer a complete end-to-end operation – pick and mix the services you need to complete your project. Our design & CAD teams can help turn ideas into a workable reality. Your account manager will guide you through the project from start to finish – and we can assemble, store and distribute the complete parts to save you hassle, time and cost.
Investing in state of the art laser profiling technology
We have a rolling programme of investment that has seen us introduce some leading edge cutting and machining technology – sometimes for the first time in the UK. Our investment helps us remain competitive in a global market and supports UK jobs. For customers the benefits are clear: improved workflow, reduced production times, improved quality and extend routing services across a range of plastics and substrates. Our ISO 9001 accreditation is just the most recognisable recognition of our commitment to quality and excellence. With almost fifty years’ experience in plastic fabrication and an extensive range of manufacturing, industrial and retail clients, we combine the latest technology and old-fashioned service to provide a stress-less service from end-to-end.
Our current range of plant and equipment includes
To find out more or discuss your needs call us today on 0121 580 3080